We get asked a lot of questions, but probably the most common questions have to do with relationships, love, dating, etc. A few months ago we did a workshop on this topic at a naturist gathering. so we thought it might be useful to the nudist world to share some highlights with you.
Should I look for a nudist partner?
- NO….nudists only make up 1-3% of the population. To focus on finding that sort of rare individual is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It would severely limit your dating pool and probably end up working against your dating success. In fact, 75-80% of nudists in the USA are already married! The good part of that statistic is that many nudists report being introduced to nudism by their partner.
- So, focus on compatibility….true compatibility. That is what makes a relationship work. Communication and “speaking the same language” matter far more than whether he or she wears pants.
- You want what THEY want, a rounded balanced interesting person. BALANCE matters….for you as an individual and for them. A person who is a nudist to the point of imbalance will have a very difficult time dating….not because they are a nudist, but because they are not a balanced person. So, focus on nudism simply being a part of the bigger picture of who you are, instead of the ONE THING that you wish you could find in a partner.
- Don’t use one of those nudist dating websites. Seriously…..don’t waste your time.
- You have a better chance of meeting somebody who is NOT a nudist that is open to trying it than you do meeting a nudist who you are compatible with. So make your goal compatibility and true connection.
Source: Our Natural Blog
Original publication 4 December, 2019
Posted on NatCorn 10th January 2020
Reference to an article does not infer endorsement of any views expressed.