Forum

[Solved] researching connections with natural environments  

RSS

Bryan
(@bryan)
New Member Registered
18/10/2019 10:10 pm  

I’m an artist/writer in Cornwall just beginning some research on how we connect with the natural environment, and I’m very interested to find out naturists’ experience of this; without wanting to sound hippyish (!) I’m interested in energies found in the landscape and our ability to pick up on this in a sensory way. If anyone has any personal experiences they would like to share I'd be interested to hear.

bm

Topic Tags
Chazzz
(@chazzz)
Eminent Member Registered
02/11/2019 1:46 am  

interesting concept Bryan , 

I can’t say I have felt any energy’s , but I do get the most wonderful feeling of being one with nature when I’m naked , 

there is nothing better than wondering about as nature intended . 

ReplyQuote
Peter S
(@peter-s)
Active Member Registered
17/11/2019 8:26 am  

Hi Bryan, I don’t think fall into that category of sensitivity you’re looking for! I prefer to be naked over wearing clothes, but it doesn’t make me feel the grass differently beneath my feet or have some affinity with trees. But I can point you to another naturist forum, freerangenaturism.com, which includes a few discussions of this nature, including “forest bathing”, barefoot life and the like.

peter

This post was modified 2 months ago by NatCorn Forum Administrator

ReplyQuote
Bryan
(@bryan)
New Member Registered
18/11/2019 10:42 am  

@chazzz

Hi Chazzz, thanks for the comment

Bryan

bm

ReplyQuote
Bryan
(@bryan)
New Member Registered
18/11/2019 10:43 am  

@peter-s

Hi Peter, thanks for the link - I'll follow that up.

Bryan

bm

ReplyQuote
Chazzz
(@chazzz)
Eminent Member Registered
14/12/2019 8:15 am  

@bryan

You are welcome Bryan 

not sure where you are in Cornwall but I’m looking to maybe start a naked social . This time of the year it’s not easy to get out and ramble naked but could be good to get together for a coffee indoors 

ReplyQuote
Bryan
(@bryan)
New Member Registered
16/12/2019 4:16 pm  

Thanks for the invitation but given the lack of progress I'm taking my research in a different direction now.

Best

bm

ReplyQuote
Scroll Up

Please Login or Register