Bournemouth & District Outdoor Club BDOC, Dorset
BDOC – a naturist club managed and maintained by the members, is a naturist club situated on the edge of the beautiful New Forest. You can swim in the heated pool and maybe have a sauna or just laze about on the sun terrace and be at one with nature, the possibilities are endless. If that’s not enough during the course of the year the club holds discos / quiz nights and much more. BDOC is also a perfect base to go out and explore the surrounding area.
- Sundeck with heated outdoor pool and sauna complex(Pool open May to October weather permitting)
- Grass games/sports area for miniten, badminton, volleyball and more
- Boules terrain
- Modern toilet and shower block
- Sites with water and electric hook up for holiday makers with own caravans/campervans//tents
- New members welcome limited number of caravan sites available